Imagine you are NEW to The Most Prosperous City in California: Los Angeles. Or you are looking for a proper place to have a nice date. Don’t you wanna see The Spectacular DTLA(Downtown Los Angeles) View (with your partner)? I am here to tell you where you can see that view FOR FREE. If you are interested, just follow me.😉
The Tallest Building on the West Coast
To see the DTLA view, what we need to do is going to a higher place. Yes, we are going to The Tallest Building on the West Coast! The first thing you will see as soon as you walk into this building is the Colorful Art Wall. If you look carefully, you will realize the wall is made from numerous miniatures. It’s very inspirational because it makes me think that ‘Teamwork can make a Masterpiece’. Alright, now let’s go to the top.
On the 70th floor, there is a Lobby Lounge. What a peaceful and beautiful place to enjoy the city view! It is also perfect for hanging out with your friends, family, or lover since there is a bar serving drinks and light meals (maybe you will meet someone new😌). Now I am going to show you some pictures we took in this Lobby Lounge, enjoy!🏙
- Black Leather Jacket (Click HERE to see Similar Items)
- Black Skinny Pants (Click HERE to see Black Slacks)
- Burgundy Leather Ankle Boots (Click HERE to see Similar Items)
Fashion Tips: The BEST time to take a picture with the skyline view will be the Daytime on a Sunny Day(with the sunlight, you don’t need to use any filter to edit😉), the Sunset, and the Nighttime with the lights on. Wearing All Black can easily make a Chic Look and it’s better to take a picture in the daytime rather than in the nighttime because it’s too dark to see🌚. In the nighttime, wearing a gorgeous dress like Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman for the evening date will be great! Expect your partner to say “Stunning” like the classic movie scene as soon as he sees you in that dress.🥰 If you are looking for dresses to wear, you can see this post.
Things To Do besides Seeing DTLA View
Did you guys guess where we are? So the skyscraper is Wilshire Grand Center, the Lobby Lounge on the 70th floor is part of the luxury hotel: InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown. No wonder the place is so beautiful, right? If it’s not enough for you to just ‘see the view’, check these out!
- On the 69th floor, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks with the skyline view at the restaurant Dekkadance. There is also a Japanese restaurant called Sora offering quality Japanese food.
- On the 73rd floor, there is a rooftop open-air bar: Spire 73. Make sure to book in advance because it’s reservation-only.
- More information and pictures are on InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown’s official page!
InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown Directions ➼