Have no idea where to start your lovecore aesthetic outfits? Do you need any inspiration for the lovecore aesthetic outfits? Don’t know where to get lovecore fashion items? If you have questions like that, don’t worry, I am here to help you.
In this post, I will give you the best tips for styling lovecore aesthetic outfits. After that, you will see a great number of lovecore aesthetic outfits examples that you can be inspired by and countless lovecore clothes and accessories you can actually wear or use! At the end of the post, I will let you know where you can find lovecore fashion items and how to find them easily.
Alright, let’s check them out!
- How To Dress Lovecore Aesthetic Outfits?
- Lovecore Aesthetic Outfit Ideas
- Lovecore Aesthetic Outfits Gallery (Quick Links)
- Where To Buy Lovecore Clothes?
- Let's See Other Aesthetic Outfits!
How To Dress Lovecore Aesthetic Outfits?
1. Use Red And Pink As Much As You Can
Red and pink are incomparable colors when it comes to the lovecore aesthetic. Because they automatically remind people of love (passionate love, pure love, romance, etc.).
And you know what? Red is the proven sexiest color! That means if you wear red, you will be more sexually attractive. On the other hand, wearing pink can make you look girlier and lovelier.
To wear lovecore aesthetic outfits, it’s totally ok to wear solely red, pink, or both from head to toe. You can also consider wearing colors similar to red and pink: hot pink, magenta, fuchsia, orchid, and more.
Sometimes, you can use neutral colors like black and white as supportive colors to make your lovecore outfits more fashionable. If you mix the colors I mentioned above sophisticatedly, the outfits will be remarkable.
2. Make Yourself Lovable (And Avoid This!)
If you’re not lovable or attractive in your lovecore aesthetic outfits, I think those outfits are failed. (It’s not your fault!) So how to wear winning lovecore aesthetic outfits? The easiest way is to wear certain types of clothes that will make you look extra feminine and lovely. Let me give you some examples…
Clothes with a sweetheart neckline (the neckline that looks like the upper part of a heart) are one of the best items we can make good use of for lovecore aesthetic outfits!
It’s like an invisible heart hiding in your outfit, which makes your lovecore outfit even more fascinating. Furthermore, you will look sexy and cute simultaneously when you wear sweetheart neckline clothes.
Psychologically, something round tends to make a cute and approachable impression on people compared to something angled. If it’s too abstract for you, just think of stuffed animals and you will probably agree with me.
Puff sleeves are the same. Because the shape is round, people who wear puff sleeve tops or dresses are visually more likable.
Ruffle & Frill
Ruffle and frill can magically make any type of clothing feminine and romantic. In other words, they will help you to look more appealing as a female.
There are many other types of clothes and designs that will make you look lovable in addition to clothes with sweetheart necklines, puff sleeves, ruffles & frills. You don’t have to always wear the clothes that I mentioned above. Find the best lovecore clothes for you and be sweet!
By the way, I recommend not wearing mannish clothes like a blazer suit or something like that since it’s far from femininity unless you mix and match mannish clothes and feminine clothes nicely and the outfit fits the concept of the lovecore aesthetic.
3. Your Outfit Is Not Completed Without These…
Heart is undoubtedly the most important motif for lovecore aesthetic outfits. And wearing outfits that contain hearts is the easiest and most obvious way to express “I am wearing a lovecore outfit!”.
It doesn’t matter what you wear. It could be a heart printed dress, a heart-shaped cutout sweater, a heart-shaped bag or earrings, etc. (You will see various examples throughout this post.)
I know it’s funny and sounds like cheating but as long as you have a heart somewhere in your outfit, I would say it’s already a lovecore outfit.
Kiss mark kind of has flirty and mischievous vibes. That is why I think it’s good to catch the guys’ attention. Besides, when females see you’re wearing clothes with kiss marks, they will think it’s adorable!
Although the meaning of roses is diverse, we can summarize that red roses symbolize love, passion, and romance.
If you want to look elegant and classy in your lovecore aesthetic outfits, I highly recommend wearing rose patterned clothes or rose-inspired bags and jewelry.
Also, if it’s hard to find rose-related fashion items that you like, it’s fine to wear other floral clothes or accessories. (It doesn’t have to always be rose!)
Let me briefly explain what is XOXO in case some people don’t know that. XOXO means “kisses and hugs” because X looks like two people are kissing and O looks like they are hugging. XOXO is a casual way to show your love to your lover, family, and friends. It is often used in texts, emails, letters, etc.
Since XOXO is an expression of love, there is no reason we don’t use it. We not only can diversify the lovecore outfits but also show some love to the public, which is a positive thing. (By the way, I literally think XOXO is super cute!)
Cupid (or Eros in Greek mythology) is the Roman god of love (desire, erotic love, affection, and more). Even though Greek and Roman mythology sounds far from our daily life, the truth is, it is rooted in our culture for quite a long time. It is still so popular that nowadays when people see or hear Cupid, they instantly connect him with love. And you may often see the art of Cupid around Valentine’s Day.
It’s kind of hard to look for fashion items related to Cupid because it’s rarer. But on the other hand, it’s a great opportunity to wear unusual and one-of-a-kind lovecore outfits. All you need to do is spend a little bit more time to find the Cupid-inspired fashion items that suit you the most!
4. Iconic Lovecore Clothes And Accessories
One of the best things about sweaters is that they could be knitted in thousands of different ways. Even a single heart on a sweater could have numerous variations!
In addition, sweaters can convey warmness. People are likely to consider you a warm and kind person if you’re wearing a sweater.
Depending on the type of skirt you wear, your lovecore aesthetic outfits could look completely different.
If you want to look lovely, I suggest wearing a flared skirt, skater skirt, or skirt with ruffles or frills.
And if you want to look sexy, try wearing these: pencil skirt, midi or maxi skirt with slit.
Believe it or not, as soon as you wear a lovecore dress, you will feel like you fell into a lovey-dovey mood. So why not wear a fine lovecore dress that will transform you into the most beautiful you and go on a wonderful date with someone you love?
Guess what? I accidentally found a pair of shoes that absolutely can represent the lovecore aesthetic! They are so pretty and pleasing that your bad mood will probably turn into a good mood whenever you see or wear them. Don’t forget that loving yourself is also a kind of love!
Lovecore Socks or Stockings
Socks and stockings are hidden items for lovecore aesthetic outfits. I mention it because I want to let those who are not aware know that they are excellent items we can use.
Socks are handy. If you don’t want to wear heels, you can just casually pair lovecore socks with sneakers. And your lovecore outfit is done! What about stockings? Stockings will not only elevate your femininity but also make you look extremely alluring in your lovecore outfit.
In addition to heart-shaped bags and heart printed bags, another type of bag is really suitable for lovecore aesthetic outfits: The envelope bag (or envelope clutch)!
The reason is simply that it resembles an envelope and reminds us of a love letter. Imagine you’re carrying a love letter and hanging around the city. It’s so cute and sweet, isn’t it?
Lovecore Aesthetic Outfit Ideas
1. Hot Pink Sweater + Light Pink Printed Midi Skirt
2. Red Cutout Velour Crop Top With Heart-shaped Embellishment + Black Dress Pants + Red Platform Heels
3. White Shirt/Blouse + Gray Pleated Mini Skirt + Heart Sweater Vest
4. Red Ruffled Mini Dress + Kiss Mark Platform Heels
5. Hot Pink Sweater + Fuchsia Leather Mini Skirt
6. Colorblock Chiffon Midi Dress
7. Embroidered Heart Sweater + Pink Pencil Mini Skirt + Belt
8. Black Heart-shaped Cutout Sweater + Black & White Printed Skirt
9. Heart Knit Top & Skirt Two-piece Set
10. Pink Floral One-Shoulder Midi Dress + Hot Pink Platform Heels + Hot Pink Earrings
11. Floral Dress + Fuchsia Heart Sweater
12. Ivory Floral Puff Sleeve Crop Top + Hot Pink Ruffled Slit Midi Skirt + White Sandals
13. Red Mini Dress + Burgundy Heels + Black Mini Handbag
14. Pink Sweater + Pink Dress Pants + Magenta Heels + Pale Pink Coat + Pink Scarf
15. Kiss Mark Midi Dress + Red Belt + Black Pumps + Red Handbag
16. Mauve Sleeveless Top + Pink Cardigan (on the shoulders) + Pink Flare Pants With Hearts + Pink Platform Mules + Hot Pink Bag
17. Colorblock Upside-down Heart Cutout Mini Dress + Heart Boots
18. Hot Pink Sweater With Black Hearts + Black Leather Shorts
19. Heart Sweater Dress + Heart Stockings + Red Mary Jane Shoes + Red Hair Bow
20. Pale Pink Heart-shaped Mini Dress
21. Heart Crop Top + Heart Jeans + Sneakers + Bucket Hat
22. White Crop Top + Red Spaghetti Strap Cropped Tank Top + Cream Wide-leg Pants With Hearts + Red Sneakers
23. White Top + White Pleated Mini Skirt + Pink Heart Fluffy Cropped Jacket
24. Rose Printed Slip Dress + Cardigan
25. Magenta Sweetheart Neckline Slit Maxi Dress
26. Heart-shaped Halter Crop Top + Jeans
27. Lovecore T-shirt + Jeans
28. Black Cardigan With Red Hearts + Black Flared Mini Skirt + Black Stockings
29. White T-shirt + Heart Sweater Vest + Jeans
30. Heart Crochet Cardigan + Black Tank Top + Burgundy Crochet Shorts
31. Heart Knitted Crop Top + Pink Jeans
32. 3D Heart Cardigan + White Crop Top + Red Pants
33. Heart Cardigan/Sweater + Red Flared Mini Skirt + Red Heels + Red Hair Bow
34. Multicolor Heart Cardigan + Jeans + Beige Beret
35. Black & White 3D Heart Cardigan + Black Crop Top + Black Pants
36. Black & White 3D Heart Cardigan + White Shirt + Black Leather Shorts + Heart Stockings + Boots + Red Beret
37. Colorblock Halter Bodycon Slit Midi Dress + Red Stiletto Heels
38. Colorblock Pleated Two-Piece Dress + Red Sandals
39. Colorblock Spaghetti Strap Top + Jeans + Red Strappy Sandals
40. Plain T-shirt + Heart Printed Skirt + Sneakers
41. Light Pink Puff Sleeve Floral Midi Dress + Pink Handbag
42. White Crop Top + Heart Pants + Heart Maxi Cardigan + White Sneakers
43. White Top + Heart Maxi Cardigan + Ankle Boots + Fedora
44. Heart Three-Piece Set (Top + Skirt + Cardigan)
45. White Mini Dress + Pink Heart-shaped Crossbody Bag
46. Endless Hearts Sweater + Hot Pink Mini Skirt
47. Endless Hearts Cutout Cropped Sweater + Black Wide-leg Pants + Fuchsia Boots
48. Heart Patterned White Cropped Sweater + White Wide-leg Pants + White Pumps & Clutch
49. Heart-shaped Cutout White Sweater Dress + White Boots & Clutch
50. Heart Printed Black Mini Dress + Black Oversized Blazer + Red Sandals + Black Handbag
Lovecore Aesthetic Outfits Gallery (Quick Links)
This gallery includes all the lovecore aesthetic outfits you have seen above plus other lovecore fashion items (lovecore clothes, accessories, etc.) If you want to see the details or buy any of them, you can simply click it and you will see the product page.
Where To Buy Lovecore Clothes?
The lovecore fashion items I collected for this post are from the following online stores. (Mostly Etsy) If you have your favorite clothing stores, you may find some lovecore fashion items there as well.
- & Other Stories
- Style Cheat
- Nasty Gal
- John Lewis
- Roger Vivier
By the way, let me give you a good tip for finding lovecore fashion items.
- Go to the homepage of any online clothing store.
- Find the search box and type the keywords related to the lovecore aesthetic such as heart, kiss mark, rose, xoxo, red, pink, etc. (type each of them separately)
- If you don’t find any item that attracts you, go to the next clothing store and repeat the process until you find it!
This is actually how I did for writing this post. Hope this small tip helps you save some time and find something you need!
Thank you so much for reading this post to the end! I’m sure there are still hundreds of lovecore aesthetic outfits that are not shown in this post. But at least I hope this post can inspire you a little bit!