Are you the person who wants to live a happier life, make dreams come true, and be a successful woman but has no idea what to do?
This post is the ultimate guide of “How to Be A Successful Woman Efficiently”. You will see a lot of examples in this post which convince you that these methods actually work.
By following the methods I provided to you, not only will they save you tons of time from doing the wrong things but also you will feel that your life is changing little by little.
I don’t want to force you to do everything in this post, but I want you to try each of them and see how you feel. If that feels good, I believe that’s the sign that you can and you should keep doing it.
Alright, let’s not waste your precious time. Let’s get things started!
- Definition of A Successful Woman
- Characteristics of A Successful Woman
- Part 1: Have A Successful Woman’s Mindset
- 1. Desire to be A Successful Woman
- 2. Develop A Successful Woman’s Habits
- 3. Set Your Goals and Try Hard to Achieve It
- 4. Know Who is A Successful Woman and Learn From Her
- 5. Always Be Positive and Stay Away From Negative People
- 6. Love Yourself and Never Compare With Other People
- 7. Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and Expand It
- 8. You have to Fail to get Success
- 9. Be Patient, Persistent, and Never Give Up
- 10. Don’t just Learn, Learn, Learn…It’s Time to Move On!
- Part 2: Live Like A Successful Woman
- 11. Eat and Drink Healthily
- 12. Exercise Regularly
- 13. Read (Audio) Books or Listen to Podcasts
- 14. Take Courses that You Want To Learn
- 15. Experience and Expand Your Horizons
- 16. Manage and Invest Your Money
- 17. Love and Enjoy Your Work
- 18. Reward Yourself after Hard Work
- 19. Donate to Charity If Possible
- 20. Never be in a Relationship with a Guy who doesn’t Deserve You
- Part 3: Dress Like A Successful Woman
- How To Be The Woman You Want To Be?
Definition of A Successful Woman
The first thing you need to know is “What defines a successful woman”.
Just like you can only achieve your goal when you know what your goal is, you can only be a successful woman when you know who you want to be.
The thing is, the definition of “Success” varies from person to person.
Some people want freedom, some people want to be happy, some people want wealth, some people want healthy relationships. When they get what they want, they can be successful people regardless of what other people think.
One thing I wanna tell you which is very important is: You Gotta Define Your Own Success, and NEVER let other people do that for you.
Otherwise, you won’t enjoy the process of becoming a successful woman, and after you become one, you won’t be happy at all.
Now I want you to think about what you want to accomplish and imagine the life after that. There are some examples:
- Being Truly Happy
- Doing What You Love for Living
- Achieving Your Ultimate Goals/Dreams
- Becoming the Woman You Want to Be
- Being Financially Free
- Being with the People You Love
Characteristics of A Successful Woman
Knowing what kind of qualities a successful woman has is also very helpful. You don’t have to have all the qualities, but the more you have, the more you get close to a successful woman.
Also, there are some negative traits you better not have or should get rid of. (Basically, they are the opposite) Let’s take a look:
A Successful Woman is…
An Unsuccessful Woman is…
By the way, you don’t have to be Smart, Perfect, and Pretty to be a successful woman. And it doesn’t matter if you are an extrovert or an introvert.
There are so many extroverts and introverts who are not smart, perfect, and pretty have been successful. So you can absolutely be successful too.
Part 1: Have A Successful Woman’s Mindset
This is the most fundamental part of the whole process. If you do this wrong, everything else will get harder. Make sure that you understand the rule completely before you play the game.
1. Desire to be A Successful Woman
The legend of the personal development book: Think and Grow Rich says that Desire is the first step to riches (or success).
The worldwide bestselling self-help book: The Secret mentioned the Law of attraction, which basically means “If you strongly believe in something, that thing is going to happen.”
Through my life experience, I realized a very important thing: “When you desire enough, you get what you want. When you don’t get what you want, it means you didn’t desire enough.”
If you want to be a successful woman, put this mind into your brain and think about it every single day until you become the person you want to be.
If you need motivation, create a vision board to visualize your dream and awaken your desire every time you see that.
2. Develop A Successful Woman’s Habits
I was a person who never exercise. But while I was reading a book called Rich Habits Poor Habits which is about the habits of wealthy and successful people, the amazing thing happened: I started my workout routine and I’m still doing it!
I knew that by developing these rich habits, I will not only become a successful woman sooner but also my body, my mind, and my life will completely change. I should and I want to do this because that’s all I long for.
The book also told me that only developing rich habits is not efficient enough, you have to get rid of the poor habits too. Now let’s see what are rich habits and what are poor habits:
Habits that make you A Successful Woman:
- Never Stop Learning
- Planning and Taking Action
- Solving Problems
- Learning from Mistakes
- Being Self-disciplined
- Being Focused
- Investing In Yourself
- Being Grateful for Everything You Have
- Taking Care of Your Health
Besides, you will see more rich habits in this post.
Habits that make you An Unsuccessful Woman:
- Stop Learning
- Making Excuses
- Blaming Other People
- Indulging Yourself
- Impulse Buying
- Wasting Time on the Wrong Things (Social Media, TV shows, Movies, YouTube, Games)
In addition, I wanna give you a tip about developing habits:
When I was in the university, my professor told me that it takes 21 days to develop a habit. She told me this for encouraging me to develop good habits. Once I knew this number, I felt developing a new habit is not difficult anymore.
All we need to do is keep doing the same thing for 21 days. After that, everything will become natural to us. Plus, the last thing we wanna do is give up the habits we’ve been developed since we made so much effort!
If you think it’s hard for you, try to improve yourself by 0.1% every single day. By doing this, not only yourself but also your life will get better and better somehow.
3. Set Your Goals and Try Hard to Achieve It
Imagine a pyramid and your dream is on top of that. How do you reach the top? Actually, it’s pretty simple.
All you need to do is turn your dream into a big goal, and separate the big goal into several small goals.
Every time you get one small goal done, you get closer to your big goal which is your dream. Once you accomplish every small goal, your dream automatically comes true.
To give you a tip, setting SMART goals can help you reach your goals more efficiently:
- S is Specific: Your goal has to be very clear so that you know what to do.
- M is Measurable: Your goal has to be measurable so that you know if you have achieved it or not.
- A is Attainable: Your goal has to be possible to reach.
- R is Relevant: Make sure that your goal is related to your ultimate result.
- T is Time-bound: Set a deadline to spur you on.
Let me give you my example to help you understand better:
- (X) Read books. (Not specific at all)
- (X) Read books about cars. (Cars don’t relate to my dream)
- (X) Read 1~3 books. (How many books do I need to read???)
- (X) Read 3 books. (There’s no deadline)
- (X) Read 10 books in one day. (It’s impossible for me)
- (O) Read 3 self-help books in 1 month (before the end of January). (This is a SMART goal!!!)
By setting SMART goals, you will get the result that you want way faster. And please keep in mind that Willpower and Self-discipline are the Keys to achieving your goals.
4. Know Who is A Successful Woman and Learn From Her
The most efficient way to be a successful woman is doing what successful women do. Your job is to find out who they are and learn from them.
There are 3 types of people who will help you on the way of your journey:
- Your Role Model: The type of person you want to be. To tell you a secret, my role model is Audrey Hepburn.
- Your Mentor: The person who has a lot of experience and will give you suggestions.
- Any Successful Women: There must be something you can learn from them.
Sometimes you may feel helpless because your goals seem unattainable like the stars in the sky. I totally understand how you feel because sometimes I feel that way too.
Whenever you feel helpless, think about the women who have already been successful. That way, you will get your motivation back and keep moving forward.
Here are some successful women you may want to be inspired by. I highly recommend you to take a look at their life stories because they are very entertaining and thought-provoking.
- Coco Chanel (1883-1971): The founder of the luxury fashion brand “Chanel”.
- Anna Wintour (1949-): Editor in Chief of the most influential fashion magazine “Vogue”.
- Oprah Winfrey (1954-): World-famous TV host and The most successful black woman in the world.
- J. K. Rowling (1965-): The author of “Harry Potter” series. The wealthiest female author in the world.
P.S. When I listened to Oprah Winfrey‘s life story from a podcast, I cried…
5. Always Be Positive and Stay Away From Negative People
Successful people are positive and they always get along with positive people. These people encourage each other and help each other to improve.
On the other hand, successful people stay away from negative people on purpose because they know negative people will drag them down.
I had been socialized with negative people and they really drove me crazy, so I decided to leave. Later I realized my decision was right because I felt way happier and my life got way better. (I will never go back again!!)
If you want to be a successful woman, try to switch your negativity to positivity, keep being positive and stay away from negative people. You will have a happier and more wonderful life as I did.
6. Love Yourself and Never Compare With Other People
A successful woman usually has high self-esteem. She is confident, she believes in herself, and she is proud of herself. Because of that, she is attractive too and she knows that.
To be a person like her, you have to…
- Love Yourself.
- Be Yourself. (Be the person who you truly want to be.)
- Don’t care about what other people say or think about you. (That’s their business, not yours.)
- If you feel uncomfortable or unenjoyable being in a group or being with some people, don’t fake yourself for fitting in or pleasing them. (They just don’t deserve you)
- Only be with the people who truly love the Real You.
If you do this, I guarantee that you will live the best social life ever. And that also affects your work, your relationships, and the quality of your life.
There is one more thing: Compare with Yourself instead of other people.
Luckily, I was able to realize this so early:
- Comparing with other people is an endless game. The more you compare, the unhappier you are.
- Only compare with your past. The more you compare, the more you grow.
Let’s finish this game and move on.
7. Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and Expand It
- 80% of people never get success because they chose to stay in their comfort zones and do the easy and comfortable things.
- 20% of people get success because they chose to expand their comfort zones and do the hard and uncomfortable things.
Sounds abstract? Let me give you a specific example:
- Most people never exercise regularly because they chose to be lazy and stay comfortable. A couple of years later, they get old fast, their bodies start showing some problems.
- Some people exercise regularly even though they know it makes them tired. Eventually, they look younger, their bodies are in shape, they don’t need to worry about health.
We all know that stepping out or expanding our comfort zone is tough. But you know what? Feeling painful and uncomfortable is proof of growing.
Like when you exercise, the next day your body aches. It’s very normal and it means you’re doing right.
So next time, when you try stepping out of your comfort zone and feel uncomfortable, you know that you’re getting better!
8. You have to Fail to get Success
Success consists of plenty of failures, which means you have to experience a lot of failures to know what you should and shouldn’t do.
However, there is a smart way that you can skip experiencing the failures (and feeling depressed) and become successful: Learn from other people’s failures.
Luckily, we are living in a convenient world. We can read books or simply search on google for the information we want. (Just like you came to my blog and read this post)
All we need to do is follow the steps that worked for successful people and avoid doing the things that didn’t work for them. That way, we can save a lot of time, energy, money and become successful!
9. Be Patient, Persistent, and Never Give Up
Being Successful is not a fast game. It could take years. So many people failed because they gave up right before they become successful.
So please be patient, persistent, and never give up no matter what happens, what people say to you, what depresses you. Life is like a marathon. Whoever persisted to the end wins.
10. Don’t just Learn, Learn, Learn…It’s Time to Move On!
I mentioned that if you strongly desire to be a successful woman, it’s going to happen. But if you only desire in your mind and do nothing, nothing is going to happen.
All the useful information which can help you do the right thing and get results faster will be useless if you don’t take it seriously. Please remember that: A dream without action is just a daydream.
Part 2: Live Like A Successful Woman
If Part 1 is something mental, then Part 2 is something practical. By doing these, you will become a successful woman slowly but surely…
11. Eat and Drink Healthily
Good skin and a good body are what women long for. And the food you eat can directly affect your skin and body. People always say “You Are What You Eat“, and I totally agree with that.
For example, one day I realized as long as I drink milk, the pimples will show up on my face. (My family has no problem with that, so it varies from person to person) That was a HUGE find.
So I decided to quit drinking milk and I also found a substitute. Whenever I want to drink a latte, I will replace the milk with soymilk. And guess what? The pimples show up less!
Another example, I have a bad habit which is I don’t drink water very often. I know that’s one of the reasons I don’t have good skin.
One day, I casually drank a lot of water. And the next day when I woke up, I saw my skin looks way better than usual. I was so sure that’s because I drank a lot of water. Because that’s the only thing I changed on that day.
Now you know how magical and how important drinking water is. (I am still developing this good habit. So wish me luck!)
I highly recommend you to test eating or not eating some certain food to see if it works for you (like I did). I am not a health expert, so I can only give you some common sense and my tips:
What To Do:
- Drink Water Often
- Eat Fresh Food
- Eat Vegetable & Fruit
- Eat Nuts
- Get supplements if you need
What Not To Do:
- Eat Sugar
- Eat Oily Food
- Eat Snacks
- Eat Fast Food
- Eat Instant Food
- Eat Junk Food
Tips for You:
- Replace Soft Drinks with Water
- Replace Snacks with Nuts
- Replace Oily Food with Avocado
- Replace Sugar with Dark Chocolate
12. Exercise Regularly
I believe everybody knows that exercise regularly is one of the common habits of successful people. This habit can not only keep you in shape but also make you smarter! (This is what I learn from the book Rich Habits Poor Habits)
To be honest, about 3 weeks ago before I write this post, I was a person who never exercise. I would feel so guilty to write this. But I don’t because I started and I am keeping this habit.
I highly recommend every woman keep a yoga mat at home. Whenever it rains, it snows, or you’re just lazy to go to the gym, you can always exercise at home. (That’s how I do my daily exercise!)
Also, you don’t necessarily have to do yoga, you can do SO MANY different types of exercises on a yoga mat such as stretching, jumping, and aerobic dancing!
13. Read (Audio) Books or Listen to Podcasts
One of the biggest differences between successful people and unsuccessful people is…
- Successful people keep learning no matter how old and how successful they are.
- Unsuccessful people stop learning once they graduated from school.
To be honest, I am guilty because I did stop learning after I graduated from my university. I thought I don’t need to learn anymore. But I was wrong. I realized I was living a life that I don’t want.
To change this terrible situation, I started to read books about self-improvement and my mindset has totally changed. I realized there are tons of things I didn’t know, haven’t discovered, and need to learn.
Books are like my mentors. Reading is the way to communicate with experienced people and get the answer to my unsolved questions. Not only does it give me the knowledge that I want but it also entertains me. I mean…who doesn’t like stories?
What I wanna say is Reading is absolutely a life-changing habit. If you are going to develop this habit, I highly recommend you to take advantage of these:
- Ebook (digital book): I recommend reading ebooks on your phone instead of reading physical books because you can read a great number of books anytime and anywhere. Also, you can adjust the size of words, highlight the text, and bookmark the pages with your fingers! The ebook reader app will also tell you how many days you’ve been read and how many pages are left to finish the book. How convenient!
- AudioBook: Listening to audiobooks saves you tons of time! You can listen to them when you’re cooking, driving, walking your dog, or maybe taking a bath. You can finish a book way faster.
- Podcast: You can listen to unlimited podcast episodes for FREE!
And these are the apps I am using:
- Apple Books (for ebooks and audiobooks) | Get it on App Store.
- Google Play Books (for ebooks and audiobooks) | Get it on Google Play & App Store.
- Amazon Kindle (for ebooks) | Get it on Google Play & App Store.
- Amazon Audible (for audiobooks) | Get it on Google Play & App Store.
- Apple Podcasts (for Podcasts) | Get it on App Store.
14. Take Courses that You Want To Learn
Taking courses is also one of the most efficient ways to learn. You may ask me “There is so much free stuff online, why should I pay to take courses?” The truth is, free stuff is usually the most expensive one.
Let me show you why you better take the courses:
- Courses are systematic.
- You can learn step by step.
- Courses include the essentials.
- You will try hard to learn because you paid.
- You will get the result way faster.
- You save your time and energy.
- Free resources are unorganized.
- You don’t know where to start and where to end.
- Free resources usually don’t include the essentials.
- You won’t try hard to learn because it’s free.
- You waste your time and energy.
Since you understand the importance of taking courses, I wanna share a nice online courses platform with you. It’s called MasterClass.
Why MasterClass is worth taking?
- You can take 100+ classes (and new classes in the future) unlimitedly, including the class of lifestyle, cooking, art, photography, music, acting, writing, design, business, leadership, sports, wellness, science, etc.
- The classes are designed for beginners and advanced students, which means anyone can take the classes without worrying.
- The classes are lectured by experts in their specific fields. (I mentioned that the most efficient way to become successful is to learn from the people who already have been successful!)
- You can take the classes anytime, anywhere with your PC, mobile phone, and other platforms.
- The annual membership is $180 ($15/month), which is absolutely a good value for the price. If you pay $180 to take 100 classes, it means 1 single class only costs you $1.8. It’s unbelievable!!!
Here are some classes you may be interested in…
- Gordon Ramsay’s Cooking Class: Restaurant Recipes at Home
- Bobbi Brown’s Makeup and Beauty Class
- Tan France’s Styling Class
- Anna Wintour’s Creativity and Leadership Class
- Donna Farhi’s Yoga Foundations Class
- RuPaul’s Self-Expression and Authenticity Class
15. Experience and Expand Your Horizons
Experience is priceless. While a good experience is sort of an accomplishment, a bad experience is a lesson for you. Some certain experiences can even change your life.
If you don’t mind, I wanna share my experiences with you…
- I spent my childhood and youth in Taiwan. That’s how I mastered Chinese.
- I went to university in Korea. That’s how I learned knowledge about the clothing and the fashion industry.
- I went to the US for an internship. That’s how I learned how a fashion company operates.
- I went to Japan for a new experience. That’s how I realized what kind of life is I want and don’t want.
- Also, I learned how to speak those 4 languages and the culture of each country.
If I didn’t take experiencing as my priority, I wouldn’t have accomplished all of those. If I didn’t go to Japan, I wouldn’t sit here and write this blog post for you.
If there is an opportunity, I wish you can take it without hesitation. Because that could be the only chance in your entire life and I don’t want you to regret it.
There are different ways to expand your horizons:
- Travel domestically and internationally
- Learn from other people’s experiences by reading the books
- Find experienced mentors and have a conversation with them
16. Manage and Invest Your Money
If a woman doesn’t know how to manage her money, she is definitely not a successful woman.
In fact, money can either stress you or make you happy depending on how you manage it.
If you have enough money, you can say no to the job you don’t like, and you can do whatever you want. You can travel whenever you want, you can run a business that you like, you can even retire decades earlier.
That is Financial Independence (or Financial Freedom) and that’s the power of money.
Do you want a dream life like that? You can and it’s actually possible. You just need to learn how to manage and invest your money smartly.
Here are some basic tips for you:
Ways to Manage Your Money Smartly:
- Spend Less Than You Earn
- Spend on what you Need instead of what you Want
- Save AT LEAST 10% of your income
- Read Personal Finance Books
- Make Passive Income
- Invest As Early As Possible
Ways to Invest Your Money:
- Buy Books
- Take Courses
- Stocks / ETFs
- Real Estates
- Start A Business
Personal Finance Books that I recommend:
17. Love and Enjoy Your Work
Successful people love their jobs because they are doing what they are passionate about. (They think their jobs are fun games which is why they never get tired of them.)
Did they become successful because they were doing what they love? Or did they start doing what they love after they became successful?
Either way, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is you gotta love your job or do what you love so that you can enjoy it while you are working. And your work efficiency will improve a lot because you care about your job and wanna do it better.
When you are doing what you love, you will realize that you are already a successful woman. Also, you will gradually accomplish something in your career.
18. Reward Yourself after Hard Work
It’s nice to reward yourself whenever achieving your goals. Not only does it make you feel good but it also gives you the incentive to work harder. So think about what you are going to give yourself when you finish your small, medium, and big goals.
Imagine you are…
- Getting a Massage, Manicure, Blowout, and Makeup on your day off.
- Having a really nice meal at a restaurant with the best ocean view.
- Taking a small trip to a city you’ve never been to and you’re going to bring a cute souvenir back home.
- Drinking a glass of wine while taking a bubble bath. The space is full of the fragrance of a luxury home candle.
19. Donate to Charity If Possible
Most successful people are charitable. Like Oprah Winfrey, she established a school in South Africa. The truth is, Being charitable is one of the best ways to change the world. It is also a way to express your gratefulness for what you have and for being so successful.
I am not saying that you have to build a school or hospital or spend tons of money like that. What I mean is help other people when you are able to. If you give more, the world will give you back more. Also, it would be better if you contribute constantly.
There is a thing I like about Apple. When I bought my Red Color iPhone 8 Plus a couple of years ago, I realized that whenever someone buys “(PRODUCT)RED“, they contribute to the global funds for fighting against AIDS (Update: and COVID‑19).
It was really cool that I bought the product that I wanted and meanwhile I was doing something meaningful. What’s cooler is that it doesn’t necessarily have to be a phone. It could be a phone case, watch and bands, watch faces, and music-related products!
If you are currently using an Apple product, you can consider buying a Red One next time to change your mood. If you are not using Apple, then you can buy a gift for your friend who is using Apple. This will not only benefit you and your friend but also Apple and people who are suffering from AIDS or COVID‑19.
20. Never be in a Relationship with a Guy who doesn’t Deserve You
People will be affected by the environment and people around you are part of it, especially your partner because he is the person who you spend time with the most.
If both of you are positive, then you are going to grow together and your life will get better and better. If your partner is negative, either you have to try very hard to change him or you have to bear with him and your life will get worse.
So it’s REALLY important to choose the right guy. But how?
Now I want you to take this seriously. If the guy you are dating or your current boyfriend/husband does any of the lists below, you better leave him as soon as possible and find a better man. Because if there is a first time, there could be a second time or third time.
The last thing I wanna see is you suffering from a guy who doesn’t deserve you and let him waste your precious time.
- Being Dishonest
- Being Violent
- Being Selfish
- Being Disrespectful
- Being Manipulative
- Being Over Possessive
- Flirting with somebody else
- Cheating on You
- Threatening You
- Disparaging You
- Emotionally Blackmailing You
- Making you Anxious
- Treating you as his ATM
- Taking Advantage of You
- Disappearing for no reason
- Having Sex without Love
Part 3: Dress Like A Successful Woman
Part 3 is a bonus for those who not only want to be a successful woman but also want to be confident, attractive, and irresistible! You will be amazed by getting so many advantages after doing these…
21. Learn How to Skin Care
Having good skin can let you be confident, have a good social life, and maybe let you perform well at your work. On the other hand, having bad skin is absolutely the opposite. Not only does it give you stress but also it will affect your life.
The sooner you know how to take care of your skin, the sooner you can have an enjoyable life. Let me tell you how I take care of my skin…
I have oily skin and I feel like I’m spending my whole life fighting pimples. My mom always asks me “Why does your skin look so bad?” and that stresses me out all the time.
Luckily, after seeking tons of ways to make my skin better, I finally found a skincare product that works for me: Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Corrector.
This is a product that mainly removes your dark spots and brightens your skin. And it’s for all skin types, including sensitive skin. So basically, anyone can use this.
The amazing thing is when I use this product, I feel my oily skin is under control, the pimples don’t show up anymore, meanwhile, my post-acne marks are fading. My skin has never been so clean!
I think I will probably use this skin care product for the rest of my life. I love it so I wanna share it with you. I cannot guarantee if this works for you but I recommend you try the smallest size to see if it makes your skin better.
22. Learn How to Makeup and Know What Kind of Makeup Fits You
As a woman, makeup is an essential skill to survive in this world. If you know how to make up, you are more likely to be a successful woman than people who don’t because it has the same advantages as having good skin.
To be honest, I am not good at makeup. But I know ONE simple makeup that I love and makes me pretty. What I mean is you don’t have to be an expert, you just need to know one type of makeup that fits you and that’s enough.
If you don’t know how to find it, let me give you a tip:
- Search what kind of makeup you like or you want to learn on Google or Pinterest.
- Learn how to make up on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Try them all and see which one you like the most and fits you well the most.
Pretty easy, right? Oh, by the way, there are 6 beauty product samples you may want to try. They are from Sephora‘s top brands, so you’ll probably like them!
23. Find Your Style that is One-of-a-kind
Do you know why successful people like to wear the same style every day? For example…
- Steve Jobs (Co-founder of Apple) always wore a black turtle neck top and jeans.
- Mark Zuckerberg (Co-founder and CEO of Meta (formerly Facebook)) always wears a gray T-shirt.
- Anna Wintour (Editor-in-Chief of Vogue) always has the same short hairstyle and wears a pair of black sunglasses.
Here are the reasons if you wonder why…
- Keeping the same style will save you so much time from thinking about what you should wear. Instead, you can spend more time focusing on the things that matter.
- The style is your identity. It’s a smart tactic that people will remember you easier and faster. Like people recognize a brand by its logo, people will recognize you by your style.
Find a style that can fully express who you are. Don’t be a copycat because that doesn’t help you become a successful woman at all. If you don’t know where to start, you can see mine and think about yours:
- I have natural wavy hair.
- I always put on simple makeup with red lipstick.
- I love wearing sophisticated styles, especially long skirts.
- I always wear mini bags because I’m a minimalist.
- I’m a fan of clutch bags.
Now it’s your turn!
24. Buy High Quality Products that Can Use for A Long Time
Being a successful woman is like running a business. I believe what you want is to be a successful woman for a lifetime like a well-managed company instead of a short moment like a company that is about to go bankrupt, right? So we need to be smart and see in the long-term.
The reason I encourage you to buy high-quality products is that it actually costs you more to buy low-quality products. Let me give you an example to help you understand:
- There is a high quality handbag which costs you $60 and you can use it for at least 5 years.
- There is a low quality handbag which costs you $15 but you can only use it for 1 year because it wears out very quick.
If you do a quick calculation, you will know that it will cost you $75 to use the low-quality handbag for 5 years, which is pricier than the high-quality handbag. If you get it, then you are a smarter shopper now.
There is one more thing, you don’t have to pressure yourself to buy luxury brand products. You can when you have extra money to reward yourself, but for now it’s good enough to buy the thing you can afford and you love.
So those are all the essentials about how to be a successful woman efficiently.
Before letting you go, let’s quickly review again:
- Desire to be A Successful Woman
- Develop A Successful Woman’s Habits
- Set Your Goals and Try Hard to Achieve It
- Know Who is A Successful Woman and Learn From Her
- Always Be Positive and Stay Away From Negative People
- Love Yourself and Never Compare With Other People
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone and Expand It
- You have to Fail to get Success
- Be Patient, Persistent, and Never Give Up
- Don’t just Learn, Learn, Learn…It’s Time to Move On!
- Eat and Drink Healthily
- Exercise Regularly
- Read (Audio) Books or Listen to Podcasts
- Take Courses that You Want To Learn
- Experience and Expand Your Horizons
- Manage and Invest Your Money
- Love and Enjoy Your Work
- Reward Yourself after Hard Work
- Donate to Charity If Possible
- Never be in a Relationship with a Guy who doesn’t Deserve You
- Learn How to Skin Care
- Learn How to Makeup and Know What Kind of Makeup Fits You
- Find Your Style that is One-of-a-kind
- Buy High Quality Products that Can Use for A Long Time
I highly recommend you to take notes of this whether on paper or your phone, if you review this every time you wake up and before you sleep, I am sure that you will get closer to your dream day by day.
Leave a comment and let me know if this post helps. One of my biggest hopes is to see you grow and be successful. Also, you’re not alone in this path. I’m always here cheering and encouraging you. Let’s grow together!